Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What's Next


There always seems to be so many ideas running around in my head. I think I have a sweater worked out and then another idea pops in and more changes happen. This is the cool thing about knitting, it is so fluid and creative. You can change things part way through, or rip it out (heaven forbid) and start over! Sometimes an idea I had just doesn't work out the way I envisioned it, like Frasera!
Frasera Cardigan
I really wanted to use this neat wrapped flower design on the bottom hem of the cardigan, but after I added it I really didn't like it. So it is ripped out and twisted rib is added in it's place. I think one of they struggles I have designing is trying to add too many elements to a single design. The wrapped flower was just too much and the simplicity of the ribbing worked much better with the lace pattern in the body. Test knitting for Frasera will start soon (probably October 14th). If you're interested send me a PM on Ravelry or leave a comment here.




I've also just released the Caprea pattern. 
You can purchase it here on Ravelry
 Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment