Friday, January 10, 2014

Strand Up Cardigan

COMMENTS:  Arrgggg! Somehow my accounts are messed up and I can no longer reply to any comments to previous posts. I'm guessing it's because I have 2 separate gmail and 1 hotmail accounts and I can't seem to figure out how to link them. Anyway, please know that I really appreciate your comments!! Makes me feel very special that someone is actually reading and/or looking at the pictures I post!

TheQuiltingDoberman Posted: Happy New Year! Those are great goals. I am still more quilting heavy these days, but always have a knitting project or two going. I can't wait to see some of your upcoming 
designs. Sam 
My Reply: Thanks so much, Sam! Enjoy your quilting!
 
Chris Atwell posted: Happy New Year!!!!! I have a brand new grandson who was born at 4lbs 14ozs, 17in. I saw the Preemie Boys One Piece Outfit. It is soooooo very cute. What size is this outfit pattern? 
My Reply: Congratulations on your new grandson, Chris! The preemie boy outfit would fit a really tiny preemie ... about 1 to 2lbs ... so too small for your grandson! I hope he's doing well and growing quickly! ~Cheryl

On to more pictures ....


Testing has started on Strand Up Cardigan. If you would like to knit this for me to try out the pattern for free, sign up on Ravelry and send me a note on The Testing Pool forum. Would love to have more people join in.

What's involved in testing? I have a set date of March 15th, 2014 when your cardigan needs to be completed. If you think you can knit this project by the complete date, let me know. I will send you a pdf file of the pattern, you purchase the yarn you would like to use, and start knitting. Post any corrections, comments, or suggestions in The Testing Pool forum on ravelry and enjoy the process. Once you are finished I will gift you the final copy of the pattern to your Ravelry pattern database. That's all there is to it!



 Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Morning! (If you even have power). You have me so tempted. I have pattern tested before for knitting and love doing it. Let me think about my schedule for the next couple of months. Pattern testing is great knitting motivation. Have a good day! Sam

    ReplyDelete