Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Buttons

Beautiful Buttons! I'm always on the hunt for pretty buttons to use on my cardigans. Unfortunately, JoAnn's is about the only place fairly close to me (still 40 minutes drive away) to touch and feel buttons around here. 

I noticed in the Cardigan Girls Ravelry group that a few ladies had purchased buttons from Fastenation Studio so I thought I would give it a go. I had my doubts as purchasing buttons online to match an almost finished cardigan can be difficult. Colours do not always show true on different monitors.

Hannah was amazing. I picked out two different style of buttons and the colour and emailed back and forth to get the Acorn Branch buttons coloured the way I was wanting them.



What do you think? I'm leaning towards using the Acorn Branch buttons (light background) though the Geometric buttons are nice too!

I would definitely order from Hannah again. 

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment