Thursday, May 7, 2015

Socks

For the most part I like to knit sweaters, specifically cardigans and for smaller projects hats. In the past I knit a lot of socks but got away from knitting them as my sock drawer was full. Now, since the weather is warming up, I was looking for some smaller projects to work on and fell back in love with knitting socks. 

I had a tub full of sock yarn, mostly leftovers but also some full skeins just waiting for the perfect pattern.


The first socks I knit were some plain jane socks with some yarn my mom gifted me for Christmas last year. They are so comfortable!



Then I started thinking about creating 5 or 6 new sock patterns and creating an e-book. So, with 5 patterns designed and another 1 or 2 to do, the e-book is in the works. I will add each individual sock pattern to the Ravelry database as it is finished being tested but expect the e-book to be complete by the end of June. 





Perfect small projects for summer knitting.



No comments:

Post a Comment