Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year

And another year is gone, a new start for a new year! 





Do you make New Years Resolutions? Maybe to loose weight, eat healthier, go on a yarn diet, finish all those WIPs .... I used to but found I just set myself up for disappointment and failure. Now, with my business, I make goals rather than resolutions. 

Here are some of my goals for 2015 (I figure if I post them for the world to see I will have more motivation to actually complete them):

  • Write/publish a sock pattern
  • Write/publish 2 pullover patterns and 2 cardigan patterns
  • Write/publish a crocheted pattern
  • Make a blog post twice a month
  • Post on Facebook at least once a week

I've already gotten started on a couple of them (holdovers from 2014 but I say they still count). Here's the first cardigan.



Pitaya is in the final stages of completion. Only the buttonhole and button bands left to complete on the sample, photography and then testing. BTW, if you want to test for me or be notified of new upcoming tests, send me an email to Designs By Cheryl Chow @ gmail dot com (remove spaces and use . instead of dot).

Until next post, Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment