Tuesday, July 9, 2019

I Like Crochet Collections

Wow!! I Like Crochet has been super busy this last month. The August 2019 Issue was published at the end of June 

I Like Crochet August 2019


and 12 (yes twelve) new crochet collections. I just love all the collections that were published. You can have access to these plus all the previous collections and magazine issues for only $1.97 per month. That's an amazing deal!


Which patterns are my favourites?

From the August Issue, I have to say I'm in love with the Marigold Bucket Bag by Susan E. Kennedy

Marigold Bucket Bag by Susan E. Kennedy

The shape is amazing and that flower is so pretty. It would work well for one of my in-progress projects (I have quite a few).


From The Collections ... it was hard to choose just a few to highlight!


The Clear Water Cover Up is so cute and would look equally nice as a shorter top. 

Clear Water Cover Up




From the Cute Crochet Amigurumi Collection, this Confetti Unicorn and Rainbow Pillow are both adorable.

Confetti Unicorn
Rainbow Pillow


Or this Prickly Pear Pillow from the Pillow Collection ...

Prickly Pear Pillow




So go to the I Like Crochet website to browse through all these wonderful patterns and you may find something to start hooking!

Happy Crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment