Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Photo Shoot

This past weekend was amazing ... not only did I get to spend it with my sister but she did a photo shoot for me of a couple of my cardigans. She is a very talented photographer and I hope that we can do it again. Vancouver, BC Canada offers some beautiful backdrops for photography.


© KLMorgenstern
© KLMorgenstern






My newest design, Pitaya Cardigan is available for purchase on Ravelry.



© KLMorgenstern
© KLMorgenstern


























She also did a few pictures of Matomoko which is also available on Ravelry.

And here is my most favourite picture of the weekend! We were having fun laughing and really having a relaxing time.

© KLMorgenstern


To see more of my sisters photography you can go to her website KLMorgenstern Photography.


1 comment: