Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Time is running past me so quickly! I can't believe that 2013 is gone and we are now hours into 2014. Do you have goals for the new year? Resolutions? I don't like to make resolutions as I seem to fail at those but instead make goals. Some of my designing goals would include:
  • 4 cardigan designs
  • 2 pullover designs
  • 2 hat designs
  • 1 sock design
  • 1 crochet design
There are so many ideas swimming in my head that startitis is running rampant! Lots to look forward too in 2014.


Strand Up cardigan is almost ready for testing. Working on the last sleeve and then it will be ready to be tested. The sample is knit with Quince & Co Chickadee, a sport weight 100% wool yarn and has a stranded design at the bottom of the body and sleeves.




Next on the needles will be a summer linen cropped cardigan. Knit with Quince & Co. Sparrow, a 100% linen sport weight yarn. I haven't used a linen yarn before so that will be a new experience for me.

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Those are great goals. I am still more quilting heavy these days, but always have a knitting project or two going. I can't wait to see some of your upcoming designs. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!!! I have a brand new grandson who was born at 4lbs 14ozs, 17in. I saw the Preemie Boys One Piece Outfit. It is soooooo very cute. What size is this outfit pattern?

    ReplyDelete