Wednesday, September 7, 2016

New Crochet Designs

I'm so excited to let you know that I have 2 new crochet designs published in the October Issue of I Like Crochet.


© I Like Crochet

Japanese Maple Pillow is worked with 4 colours of Cascade 220 yarn using Spike Stitch to create the "leaves". Buttons on the back flap allow the pillow form to be removed for washing. By combining any 4 colours of yarn, this pillow could be made for any season.


© I Like Crochet
This pillow finished to 18" square.




© I Like Crochet

Falling Leaves Baby Blanket is my second pattern available at I Like Crochet. Also worked with 4 colours of yarn, I used Berroco Vintage wool/acrylic yarn. Machine washable which is a bonus for baby stuff. 

Use red, pink, purple and white for a more feminine blanket or blues, purple and white for the little boys in your life.


© I Like Crochet

This blanket finishes at 36" square but can be easily made larger or smaller.






Find the entire October Issue on the I Like Crochet website!

Happy Crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment