Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Two New Hats

September has been a busy month for me ... Not only organizing my 2 teenagers to get them ready to go back to college, but also on the knitting front.

Two new hat patterns are available on Ravelry and Love Knitting websites.

First up is Strolling Hat ... a pretty leaf and cable pattern is worked on this slouchy hat. I used cashmere fingering weight yarn so the hat is super soft. My daughter stole it from me already!


Strolling Hat




This is Burghal Hat .... I used to do a lot of quilting and still do a bit of sewing occasionally, but knitting has taken over my life. I saw this beautiful, modern quilt and thought it would make a bold knit hat. Worked in 4 colours of fingering weight yarn, I used Blacker Yarns 4ply Classic for this version. Head over to Ravelry to see the colours two of my testers used.  


Burgal Hat


Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment