Friday, August 24, 2018

Crochet Projects - Part 2

Currently I'm having a little vacation in San Francisco with my wonderful husband. Doing some touristy things and enjoying time away together.

SF MOMA


As promised, two more shawl patterns available now on Ravelry. First is Stordal Shawl.This shawl is a little unique because the two colored main part of the shawl is worked from one end to the other and then the natural colored border is worked afterwards along the curved edge. I'm really happy with how this turned out and I love the colors that Caroline used in her shawl.


Stordal Shawl

Stordal Shawl

Next is Salhas Shawl. When I saw Artistic Lilly's gorgeous hand dyed yarn combination she posted on Instagram, I just new I had to make something with them. 


Artistic Lilly's Versatile Fingering sock yarn


These three skeins are sock weight yarns in colors Saddle Up, Calamity Jane, and Buffalo Trail. You can always go check her website to see if she has them in stock!

Salhas Shawl is a right angle triangle shape with stripes in two distinct crochet patterns. It is worked from the narrow point up to the wide edge and ends up being approximately 34" deep and 82" wingspan. A good sized shawl.


Salhas Shawl

Salhas Shawl 

I am now off to enjoy San Francisco for a few more days. Happy Crocheting and Knitting!
~Cheryl