Friday, August 17, 2018

Crochet Projects

I've really been enjoying crochet projects lately. No ... I haven't given up knitting completely, but I am finding so much inspiration with crochet. So much to learn and try! And with back-to-school coming up so quickly, what better time to get the hooks/needles out and start a new project.

In the last few months I've released four new crochet patterns. Three shawls and one scarf.

First up is Askoy Scarf which is worked from one end to the other using three colors of fingering weight yarn. It's worked on the bias and stripes are used to transition from one color to the next. Easily adjustable in width, though the pattern is written to create a 10" wide scarf.



Askoy Scarf Crochet Pattern

Askoy Scarf Crochet Pattern

Next up is Harvest Shawl which is a triangle shaped shawl worked from the neck down to the point and has dramatic shells that look like sunflower petals and the multi-colored yarn to represent the seeds. You can find this pattern available on the I Like Crochet website in the August 2018 issue.


Harvest Shawl - I Like Crochet August 2018

Harvest Shawl - I Like Crochet August 2018

I will post about the other two crochet patterns next week, so stay tuned. 

Also, I am hoping to start posting FREE PATTERNS on here every 1 to 2 months. With limited sizes and options and a paid pattern on Ravelry with charts and more sizing options. 

Until next time, Happy Crocheting and Knitting!
~Cheryl