Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Exciting

Definition:

ex·cit·ing  

/ikˈsītiNG/
Adjective
  1. Causing great enthusiasm and eagerness.
Firkant Cardigan
That's how I'm feeling right now and a bit nervous as well. Why? I just released my first knitting pattern that costs money to purchase. I've done a few baby patterns that I posted on Ravelry for free but this is the first one I may actually get paid for.You can find Firkant Cardigan on Ravelry to purchase and the great thing is you don't have to be a member of Ravelry.

It has been quite the adventure and learning curve but I've loved every minute. And now that one pattern is behind me, I'm on to the second. Edgewick is being test knit and the plan is to release the pattern the beginning of November. In the meantime the knitting has not stopped and I'm working on GreenRidge which is based on a vintage pullover with a slip stitch pattern on the bodice.

The adventure continues ....

No comments:

Post a Comment